Monday 25 July 2011

Introduction

Hi everyone,

My name is Zahra and I am an enthusiastic dentist-to-be! I hope to apply for university to study Dentistry in September and this is partially why I have set this blog up!

The main reason though, is because in my opinion Oral health is an extremely interesting field and I hope that through blogging my research findings, I will be able to extend my knowledge further and provide you with some fascinating information!

Through this blog, I also hope to record my journey through the world of Dentistry, from applying to Dental School to hopefully becoming a full-time Dentist.

I do hope that as many of you can join me on my journey...it will be great to have you on board!

Zahra :)

P.S: Here's a clip from Mr Bean which I'm sure many of you can relate to ;)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. All on 4 Rugby

    ReplyDelete